need JEWELRY help!!!!

Wow, you have alot of responses.

My idea was for you to buy either a 2nd set of earrings or another necklace(which ever is cheaper) and have Kay's or a goldsmith make you a bangle bracelet.

I had a goldsmith retip, replate, remove some manufacturer engraving and tighten my channel set stones for only $35.

oh my gosh thank you so much you guys!!

I have checked etsy, Im completely addicted to it. And can not find what Im looking for. I feel like I have checked all obvious places. And not finding what I want.

I dont really have a budget, just do not want my bracelet to cost more than my wedding :)

Im going to look at all the sites you all have suggested!!!

CrystalM- Hey! That is what I did for the earrings. The top 3 diamonds are from a different pair of earrings and the two pendants are from the necklaces. So it was a little pricey for the earrings, because I bought one pair of earrings, and the two necklaces plus a $35 fee to make something new. so over $1000 for the earrings. SO If I did that for a bracelet we would be looking pretty steep.. yikes :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by future_mrs2010 View Post
CrystalM- Hey! That is what I did for the earrings. The top 3 diamonds are from a different pair of earrings and the two pendants are from the necklaces. So it was a little pricey for the earrings, because I bought one pair of earrings, and the two necklaces plus a $35 fee to make something new. so over $1000 for the earrings. SO If I did that for a bracelet we would be looking pretty steep.. yikes :/
Wow. Last year, I had Jared take 3 pearl (weird shaped, not round) necklaces and make 1 longer necklace, earrings and a bracelet out of them and it was only $100 for the custom work.

It might be worth looking into buying the necklace and having it set into 10k white gold or sterling silver really thin as a bangle bracelet w/o a hinge. The cost would be cheaper if you can ask them to use the chains from all the necklaces if you haven't decided to do something else with them already.
The gold used in my pearl strands came 100% from old broken chains of mine and my moms.