need JEWELRY help!!!!

hey everyone!!! I have been searching HIGH AND LOW and I am having absolutely no luck finding a matching bracelet for my earrings!!!

I need help. Im looking for bling, pave looking diamonds, swarovski, cz's whatever.

Jewelry from Kay Jewelers, the Jewelry Store for Engagement and Wedding Rings, Diamonds and More

this is my necklace. It will not let me upload a picture of my earrings!! frustrating!!

I am having the same issue. I found perfect earrings and they happened to be on sale, but the matching bracelet was sold out. My favorite items so far have been the Nadri or Eliot Danori brand that Macys and Lord and Taylor carry. The only bad thing with those is their sites never have the items on them, you have to actually go to the store to see the full assortment. I have also been checking out Carolee. I found this one that looks like it may work for you...

Antique Vintage Dramatic Crystal Bracelet with Ornate Closure - Shop all Bracelets - Bracelets - Carolee.com

and this one has the squares like your jewelry has...

Deco Crystal Illusion Bracelet - Shop all Bracelets - Bracelets - Carolee.com

Good luck!