Noooooooooooooo!!!

omg, I think the tanning salon by my work has closed down.... forever!!! sad.gif I had like 300 minutes there (I bought a deal lol). Ahh, their hours were slowly getting less and less and today I noticed that the place is completely empty (they have floor-ceiling windows) a;; .... maybe they're just cleaning the floors?!?! sad.gif Where am I going to go now to get my pasty white self all tanned and gorgeous for the bpics?!?!?! AHHH!

• VIP Member

Sorry pal! Sadly, my family actually owned a company that ended up closing our doors. We couldn't tell anyone that we were closing until we officially were closed. It was VERY hard to write out gift certificates to people knowing that they better use them quickly... but sadly that's what you have to do. Business sucks.

Well, I'm hoping there is still a chance lol. I haven't walked by it yet today... I'll keep my fingers crossed that they were just doing some spring cleaning, but I'm pretty sure they're gone for good. All of the hours of operation signs are gone, chairs/couches in there are gone or stacked up. The product on the counter is all gone!! (NO, I didn't press my nose up against the glass to look lol). The signs are there that it's closed... but there is still a chance... right....RIGHT?! sad.gif