Jamaican Photographer

Hey ladies, just wanted to give you a heads up. I had looked into Misha Earle and Sungold associates and I know Misha does not have easy access to a computer. However, Sungold does, with that said she also books through sungold, as well as on her own, and I think Brian Nedgley does to. There associates are by initials, but I recognized the photography. Needless to say, I booked her through Sungold before I realized this with a 800 additional charge for there booking fee. So if you are interested in booking these photographers its much cheaper to book them directly.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the wonderful compliments ladies!! Just want to clarify my internet accessing situation. I live in the internet boonies so I couldnt previously respond to mail as quickly as I would have liked although I aimed to do it everyday. In any case I have a Blackberry now so I am able to get my mail straight away. So.........get in touch!