Thank you everyone!!!! You are all so good for my ego... I had a hard time with doing these pics because I had gained a lot of weight because of my illness but I feel so much better after having some positive feedback that he won't look at them and think about the extra pounds.

Jacilynda, Thanks so much doll!! I am trying to take it easy... just the timing of this has been tough. Can you believe our dates are coming up so soonhuh.gif It's crazy!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Shannon i know, I count in days cause it sounds like i have more time than weeks or month.. and a half!

Honey i don't think he's gonna think about extra pounds. he's gonna think wowzers!!!!! How sexy is it that my bride made me this steamy hot book! the last thing he'll notice is weight and he'll probably be asking if there are more!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Your book is gorgeous! I don't see any reason for you to feel bad about yourself but I know were our wost critics. I tried to zoon in to see the songs but I couldn't figure it out - Would you mind telling me which songs you used? I'm looking for ideas - all of the "us" songs we have don't exactly fit. Thanks!