Anyone HOPING Guests Book Shorter Stays?

I think for the most part my guests will be staying 4 nights. We have a quote for 7 nights, but I'm thinking a majority of them will only stay 4.

My stepmom was worried when I told her about the amount of people that would be coming and she wanted to make sure that I didn't feel like I had to entertain any one. The day after my wedding, I'm not entertaining anyone but myself and my new husband.

I would like to think that if guests were going to stay longer, that they would be respectful in the fact that they know that this is our honeymoon.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by npaterson View Post
I think for the most part my guests will be staying 4 nights. We have a quote for 7 nights, but I'm thinking a majority of them will only stay 4.

My stepmom was worried when I told her about the amount of people that would be coming and she wanted to make sure that I didn't feel like I had to entertain any one. The day after my wedding, I'm not entertaining anyone but myself and my new husband.

I would like to think that if guests were going to stay longer, that they would be respectful in the fact that they know that this is our honeymoon.
I would honestly like to think so too. Unfortunately, I've seen some behaviors from some folks that tell me that not everyone has the same sense of what's appropriate that we do. hahaha!