Tammy M leaves for Cabo tommorow!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tammy have the best wedding ever and Congrats....

You are going to look beautiful make sure you gives us tons of pics when you get back.

And of course you need to stay on this forum afterwards.....no take that back you HAVE TO stay on this forum afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREA14369 View Post
And of course you need to stay on this forum afterwards.....no take that back you HAVE TO stay on this forum afterwards.
Psssh... she will. We'd have to perminantly ban her entire neighbourhood and any internet cafes nearby before we could get rid of her! lol

Tammy,

Have a wonderful time! Remember, everything will be beautiful and everyone will have a good time! Don't stress about anything..if something minor does not go as planned, remember that nobody is going to notice but you!

HAVE A BLAST!!!

Oh my Tammy...I am so excited for you girly! I can imagine exactly how you feel right now as you go thru all of the last minute running around, making sure you've packed everything for the 19th time, loving your fur babies just a little bit more before you have to leave them, and every few minutes thinking to yourself "oh my gosh, I can't believe it's finally time for us to get married!" You must be giddy & giggly and oh-so happy. Relish these moments - this is the begining of all that is wonderful wink.gif

I love you & wish you and Cain the most magical wedding day.