OOT bag and contents w/ pics

Hi everyone!

We have finished most of our OOT Bags and the contents. I tried to post where we got the items, but if you have any questions just let me know! Here it is:

OOT Bag with logo sewn on to make a pocket

Click the image to open in full size.

Included in the bags:

1. Pens, Highlighters, Sticky notepads - leave notes on the door or in the room for guests/housekeeping, use highlighter for cruise dailies

2. Goofy sunglasses, Playing cards – just for fun (hoping for some fun pics) – from Oriental Trading

3. Three Chinese coins for luck – this is our gift from Singapore to our guests, will also include a description of meaning

4. Anti-bacterial lotion, Beach themed Soap (not pictured), first aid kit, aloe (picked up during sales at target and bath and bodyworks)

5. Personalized Hot Sauce – from theknot.com, will also be given to guests only coming to the wedding. FI and I are obsessed with spicy food =)

6. Disposable Camera - from theknot.com. This will only be in the wedding parties bags. We are going to ask them to use the entire camera and give back to us to develop by the end of the cruise

7. Also included but not pictured:

- Duct Tape – In honor of my fiancé since he had duct tape shoes and wallet when we met that everyone used to give him a hard time for. We will also include instructions to make duct tape flip flops and wallet for guests.

- Gum, Mints, Lifesavers - Gum since its illegal in Singapore and Lifesavers since we are on a cruise, the mints just because your breath can never be too fresh =)

Thats all!