Turks and caicos.. Beaches bride to be!!

*Meagan*

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting married at Beaches T&C in 12 days! We are using tropical imaging for everything! Boudoir shoot two days before, the day of the wedding off property, and a TTD two days after the wedding. Ileana has been excellent to work with! We are really excited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremrsgoodrich View Post
Mrs. 2010, you have awesome posting ability (I have taken your advice on joining the welcoming committee)... I am in awe of you, You are my mentor wink.gif... the big day is coming up, are you all ready?

alison
Aww thanks alison!! the big day is almost here for us... sooo weird! and exciting! thanks for your kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future_mrs2010 View Post
I am getting married at Beaches T&C in 12 days! We are using tropical imaging for everything! Boudoir shoot two days before, the day of the wedding off property, and a TTD two days after the wedding. Ileana has been excellent to work with! We are really excited!!!
Hi Mrs. 2010, I will also be using Tropical Imaging but we haven't chosen a photgrapher or a package yet, but glad you mentioned Ileana. The resort mostly takes care of everything but at least it is good to have at least one name to reference to see their work. Best of luck with your wedding and can't wait to see your pics!

• 3 weeks later...