~*petals*~ LONG GP Jamaica Wedding Review *PIC HEAVY*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petals,

I love all your photos and it looks like you had an amazing time. I sent all of your pictures to our photographer for inspriation! We are also doing a TTD session the morning after. I have a second dress, not a wedding just long and white. I really want to wear my real dress though. Did yours get ruined from the salt and chlorine?

Thanks for all of your posts throughout your planning, you have been very helpful!

Dana

You guys are too sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danalauren22 View Post
Petals,

I love all your photos and it looks like you had an amazing time. I sent all of your pictures to our photographer for inspriation! We are also doing a TTD session the morning after. I have a second dress, not a wedding just long and white. I really want to wear my real dress though. Did yours get ruined from the salt and chlorine?

My dress is polyester, and it doesn't seem to have been damaged by the water. Found these care instructions here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-a-Wedding-Gown

Quote:
Originally Posted by danalauren22 View Post
Thanks for all of your posts throughout your planning, you have been very helpful!

Dana

Glad I could help!