Dreams VillaMagna - Reviews of resort

Hello future brides! I know there are already a number of Dreams VM threads, but I thought it would be helpful to start a new thread with brides who have now gone to Dreams VillaMagna and come back and can tell us what they thought about it.

I'm getting married at Casa China Blanca in January 2010 but am about to book/(and guests book) Dreams Villamagna to stay for the week with my guests for the wedding. Since the resort is new, there aren't very many reviews of people who have actually stayed there on the forum. So if anyone has any reviews of it, I would really appreciate it. I am interested in knowing if it lives up to the Dreams name (as I know part of it is a condo?). I am so excited to hear Susana's review as she just got back.

Happy Planning.

Sandy

Hi, Sandy -

I visited back in Feb. when the resort was only 3 months old. The grounds are pristine and perfect. The reviews on Trip Advisor were not fabulous then, but have continually gotten better. We're getting married at Las Caletas but are staying at Dreams VM for the week of 10/31-11/7. So are all 63 of our guests that havebooked so far. The prices are really good through Expedia and Orbitz. Good luck! Trisha