TammyM & AKH are you Guys Ready?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I'm selfishly excited that so many of these weddings are about to happen and just did as well because we get to read the full reviews and learn from them! Especially (in my case) the ones that are taking place in Los Cabos. This is so exciting and I wish you girls all the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
i dread the thought of how many unread posts i will come back to.
just keep in mind that Tammy will be getting married so that will drop down the number of posts rolleyes.gif What are we all going to do with out you girls??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
just keep in mind that Tammy will be getting married so that will drop down the number of posts rolleyes.gif What are we all going to do with out you girls??
Something tells me we're stuck with Tammy lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng after her wedding!! lol

OMG the day is nearing and you are all getting married. This is crazy. It's like wedding fever on the forum. I don't even know how we'll keep up with it all but somehow we'll make do. I hope you guys are ready and excited to go b/c its sooooo close. Tammy I expect you to have my individualized cake ready when I get there.