Sarah & Jeff slideshow (trash the dress photos)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHH!!!!!! Loud screaming and happiness!

Oh my GOSH Juan this is so awesome! Thank you so much for such a great job...this has far exceeded what I ever thought our pics could be. What fabulous work- there are so many great shots I don't know how to even begin to pick a favorite!

Get ready to be really busy with requests from brides for these photo shoots...

Oh, yeah- just had to add this after watching the slideshow for the third time- can I just say that I think my husband is HOT!?!

oh ya their finally up...Terry and I just finished watching it....it was awesome there are so many great shots, love the horses :) and the ones with the waves splashing high....u can't tell at all that you two were cold, you guys look awesome YAY!!! I'm so happy for you

Juan great job as always :)

If I wasn't at work I would be jumping up and down with excitment. YEAH, Sarah & Jeff amazing, beautiful and WOW you both look great.

Juan, I kindof wish you would have waiting to post this slideshow until after I left for Cabo, now I might have to try to convince Cain to do a Trash the dress session.. Ok I'm going to go watch it again..