Majestic Colonial vacation! Review and PICS!!!

Alexandra- yes you need a certain amount of points to view...you accumulate points by posting and responding to topics on the board. They grow quickly so get busy and you should be able to view the pics soon!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow lisa, thanks for sharing! the resosrt looks awesome!

you shouldnt need any points just to see pics posted here. some computers arent compatible with the hosting site used to post pics (like i cant see a lot of photobucket hosted siggies on my work computer, but i can see most photobucket hosted pictures, weird, huh?) but on my home computer i can see everything.

Thanks so much for sharing! We're getting married at the Majestic and I was wondering if I could get cupcakes instead of a cake (or it seems as if they had both) so I'm excited to see that they'll do it!

I am also interested in the cupcakes....no prices posted yet. Another question I have is for all those people who had their reception in the a la carte restaurants. Did you think it was okay? I am worried that it will not seem fancy enough. I am on a strict budget, but I do not want to cut corners in the wrong places. Please tell me your honest feelings, and if you regretted it when you arrived or if you were pleasantly suprised. Thank you