Dreams Palm Beach?

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukushka View Post
Just got a confirmation for April 13, 2010 wedding at DPB! yay!!!
Is anyone else doing a symbolic wedding there?
We are having a symbolic wedding there on 8/9/10 with Pastor Rick York. Congrats and happy planning!!! I can't wait to see more pics from the other brides that are getting married there!

Hi all. I'm getting married at Dreams Palm Beach in May of 2010. I'm really stressed because I can't do a site visit but I have so many questions. First, I see that I, along with many DPB brides want to see pics of the loction. Chelymo, you said that the WC sent you pics. Would you mind sending them to me @ [email protected]? That would help a-lot. Second, does anyone know who the photographer at DPB is? And has anyone seen their work? I'm debating as to whether I should hire my own photographer, I want awsome pictures and haven't been getting a-lot of answers from the resort. Last, can anyone tell me about the flower choices? I want to make sure they have options that match my decor. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks!