I'm New!! :O)

Kward1985

Hi everyone! I am brand new to the sight. I am looking for some help with my wedding please, please, please!

First - I am having a hard time deciding whether to have a destination wedding in Siesta Key, FL or Captiva/Sannibel island, FL.

Socond - Any good websites/trusting companies for a destination wedding? I have done quite a bit of research but all the info starts becoming blurry! There is so much!

For a mini get together/reception, my fiance & I are thinking about renting out a bar's pavilion or something as a chill/laid back get together with appetizers. We are anticipating approx 30 people to be at the wedding.

I appreciate any ideas/tips, anything.....thank you everyone!!!! :o) This is soooo stressful!!!

• VIP Member

Welcome to the forum!!! I'm from Wisconsin too. Florida in April sounds lovely!! As for which place is better, that's a tough choice! Good luck with that! But I love the sound of your reception. Very laid back, low key, with just the people you love around you. Very nice!!