Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I joined this forum over one month a ago and just today I came accross you. I am sure glad I did....your wedding details were AMAZING to say the least. You have amazing, classy and very chic taste....I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs.!!!!!!smile29.gif

Who is the designer of your dress? It is absoultely stunning.....YOU totally wore that dres...it did NOT wear you! Congrats again on an amazing wedding.

Ohhh yeah....and I'm so glad you went with the zebra print table runners....they looked amazing!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for being sooo sweet on your comments.

I wanted to share what I got this morning from my photographer, Cecilia Dumas.

She sent me a thank you card to send out to all my guests, which I thought was super sweet...

Click the image to open in full size.

It says thank you for sharing with us this special day in english and in spanish then the date...

Going to send these out to everyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
Thank you everyone for being sooo sweet on your comments.

I wanted to share what I got this morning from my photographer, Cecilia Dumas.

She sent me a thank you card to send out to all my guests, which I thought was super sweet...
Click the image to open in full size.

It says thank you for sharing with us this special day in english and in spanish then the date...

Going to send these out to everyone...
Love it. Thanks for referring Cecilia--she is very sweet. That thank you card is hot--very fitting, lol. She says to tell you hey!

Kim