Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

What time was your ceremony and reception? I am having a wedding in May of next year. I am thinking 4:30pm, would this be too hot? I am debating between 4:30 and 6:00pm. Can you tell me what time does the sun set? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate82 View Post
What time was your ceremony and reception? I am having a wedding in May of next year. I am thinking 4:30pm, would this be too hot? I am debating between 4:30 and 6:00pm. Can you tell me what time does the sun set? thanks!
Hi Kate.. 4:30-5:00 pm should be a perfect time, I had mine at 4:30pm and it was still bright outside, not too hot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Syl your pictures are amazing!! You were such a beautiful bride! Everything looked flawless! I'm getting married at Dreams on October 3rd and I can hardly wait. Seeing your pictures just made it more exciting! Would you mind sending me your budget as well so I can see what they are charging me vs what you negotiated so that I can maybe try to get some of my prices negotiated. I'm definitely going to tip Claudia :) My e-mail address is

[email protected] Also, do you have a link to your pictures on the some kind of website. I'd like to see all of them to get ideas and send my photographer some must take photos! I've taken two from your TTD. They are just amazing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalila View Post
Syl your pictures are amazing!! You were such a beautiful bride! Everything looked flawless! I'm getting married at Dreams on October 3rd and I can hardly wait. Seeing your pictures just made it more exciting! Would you mind sending me your budget as well so I can see what they are charging me vs what you negotiated so that I can maybe try to get some of my prices negotiated. I'm definitely going to tip Claudia :) My e-mail address is
[email protected] Also, do you have a link to your pictures on the some kind of website. I'd like to see all of them to get ideas and send my photographer some must take photos! I've taken two from your TTD. They are just amazing!!

Dalilia, email me at silmaym at yahoo dot come tomorrow. Im brining the breakdown with me to work and I can reply with exact numbers