barcelo bavaro beach resort

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I know a girl from theknot.com that got married there last year. She said it was really nice and they treated her great. She also used the resort's photographer and the pics came out nice. She highly recommended this place because they are not expensive as the other resorts. I've tried to email them about wedding package prices with no luck. I didn't see them listed online a few months ago...could they be remodeling? By any chance, would you have the wedding package info? Thanks :)

I went to Barcelo Talanquera 2 or 3 years ago. This was the lower rated version of the Bavaro (if I remember correctly) and we had a blast! The people were the nicest at any place I had ever been to. From my experience there, I would def check out the Bavaro.

So sorry I couldn't give you any info, but hope someone can help you out! I just looked it up though and it looks fantastic!! Much nicer then the one we went to.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

MsSunshine I do have info on there packages if you want me to email it to you just send me your address. It took me awhile to get but I finally got a hold of the WC there and she was able to send me the package prices.