Hey ladies! I was thinking about having some kind of cute sign and a place for the guests to take off their shoes for our beach ceremony. As anybody ever seen something like this or have any cute sayings or ideas for thishuh.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I can't remember who but someone did something like this, cute idea!! just make sure your ceremony time is when the sand has cooled off a little :)

We're planning on making a sign that says Shoes Optional and then laminating it and attaching to a stick or something we can put in the sand. That way everyones shoes are not all on top of each other in a basket. My cousin got married in Punta Cana and they didn't have a sign or anything but there was a tree by the ceremony location and people just started taking their shoes off a the tree and then walking down to their seats. It turned out as a great fun photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaicabride09 View Post
Below are a few pictures of cute signs...

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Jamicabride09 I love the signs you posted! So cute I'm going to have to try to make them myself! Thank you!