My Wedding Take 2...Swine Flu ruined Mexico now its in Santa Barbara

YaelM

So we were suppose to get married at Azul Beach Resort in the Maya Riviera on May 8, 2009. Thanks to the Swine Flu we had to cancel last minute. After a solid week of crying and being depressed, and trying to figure out what to do next, we decided to have our wedding on June 19, 2009 at the Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara. I have to personally thank Tammy for posting on this venue because otherwise I wouldn't have thought to look into it - so thank you Tammy!

Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Web Site

Although it wont be my "dream" wedding I am starting to get excited for it. I actually went to school at UC Santa Barbara so it will be nice to be down with family friends (many who also attended UCSB). I still get my beach setting and best of all we were able to book Nathaniel Thompson as our Photographer w00000000000t!!

Let the planning begin...again

I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better!

The site looks absolutely gorgeous and Nathaniel's work is unbelievable! I'm sure everything is going to turn out perfect!

smile29.gif

all right yael!! so excited everything is going to work out. what a beautiful location, so happy you still get the beach wedding even if it's not the correct beach.

can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!

Yael I know how sad you were when the stupid swine flu broke out, but I'm glad you were able to fine such a beautiful new location. And bonus for getting Nathaniel to shoot it!! I have no doubt your pics are going to be absolutely amazing and that you'll be a gorgeous bride!!! *many hugs* wink.gif