Documents for RIU Wedding

Hello,

I contacted Chandlyn at the Riu Ocho Rios and she said it is fine to just scan the notarized documents and e-mail them but just to ensure you obviously take the originals and copies with you. Certainly a lot quicker than posting them and saves on cost.

It seems the policy varies between RIUs. Geralyn, if you give yourself penty of time, just copy and notairze them and mail them in. To my knowledge, Chantelle (WC at Riu MoBay) does not accept scanned copies. Have you been in contact with her as yet? If not, send her email and verify and send that out as soon as possible just to be on the safe side.

For those of you that mailed them...did you fedex them or return receipt or just regular mail...I'm worried somehow they will get lost. I figured scanning would have been the best way. I emailed Chantelle but she hasn't answered me yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711 View Post
For those of you that mailed them...did you fedex them or return receipt or just regular mail...I'm worried somehow they will get lost. I figured scanning would have been the best way. I emailed Chantelle but she hasn't answered me yet.
I honestly just plain old mailed them! No fedex, no return receipt. The postal worker said it would be ok and it reached them 10 days later. I would only do this if you have time....