Does anyone else think Apple Vacations is a joke?

I wrote a terribly long rant about how much I dislike this company, then I decided against bad mouthing anyone & deleted it (my conscious got the best of me.) So, I won't say anything more than that I will not use this company again. I guess I'm just afraid of bad karma 2 weeks before the wedding :)

I actually had the opposite experience with them. Most of my guests booked with them for our wedding and they refunded all of their money for canceling. And-FYI travel insurance did not cover the flu cancelations

I'm glad somone had a good experience with them. I just wasn't happy with their customer service. They wanted to charge us $250 per person to change our plans from Mexico to Maui (which I understand is their policy, but at the same time, none of us could have ever imagined that there would suddenly be an outbreak of swine flu.) So, I guess we are to blame for not purchasing the insurance, but I would have expected them to be a bit more helpful under the cirumstances. After a week, they finally decided to let us switch to Maui, but I later found out it was only b/c they had cancelled their charter flights to Mexico for May. Oh well!! I'm just glad someone had a good experience!! Again, sorry to rant, I just needed to vent! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...