I am so excited I found this site!!!

akolasz

Hi my name is Amber. My fiance is Chris and we have not yet picked a date yet. We are torn 50/50 about where to have the wedding. Either in San Jose, Ca (where we and most of our family lives) or at Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta. My mom lives in Puerto Vallarta so I am very familar with the area and have attended Rhythms of the Night at Las Caletas twice now and love it!!! I love reading all of your experiences and ideas. I look forward to sharing all of my ideas with everyone!!!

Congrats & Welcome Amber! You've found a gem of a site if you decide to do a DW in Mexico. I, too, live in San Jose, CA and am in the final stage of deciding between a DW in Cabo or staying local so feel free to PM me if you need any advice/tips from either perspective.

• VIP Member

Wow, two ladies with the same delima! Crazy!

Hopefully by seeing all of the wonderful ideas and advice on this site you will be able to make a well thought out decision! I'm sure either place would be beautiful!