Do not buy from www.WatchCases.com!

I just had a horrible and ridiculous experience with them. I emailed them on Tuesday (their website says they will get back to you the same day) asking if they could help me out because I had a 10% discount coupon for $100+. Well, my total came to $99.97 - just THREE CENTS OFF! SO I very kindly explained my situation (only have a $100 budget, and with shipping it would have cost me $112). It took them until TODAY to write me back and they refused to help at all and basically said (in my words) "well, this is priced way too low, so no. Good luck if you want to go elsewhere". I let him know I am in sales and he handled this completely inappropriately. I told him I was not interested in his "retort", I simply wanted to now find out what the shipping time would take (since I'm not 3 days behind in my order!!!). He told me I had to place the order by 3pm EST. Fine. He wanted my address to confirm how long it would take. Fine, sent! Then about 15 mins before 3pm EST I emailed him letting him know I was going forth with the order because at that point if I waited any longer it would be TOO LATE. I told him this was a very special present for my husband-to-be on our wedding day. He didn't care.

EVERYTHING ON THEIR SITE TALKS ABOUT HOW GREAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS, and I'm here to say it's NOT - at least in my experience!!

The kicker is, I just went to order it and they *just* RAISED the price up to $153.33 (+ 12 shipping = way over my budget!). wtf.gif Are you freaking KIDDING ME??

Those f@ckers.

Horrible experience. I will not get that time back, so now I've got to try and search for something else to get Martin in 10 days!!! I'm furious.

I let them know I would tell everyone I know about their poor customer service and shady/sketchy practices.

SO, there you go! That's MY experience with Watch Winder Watch Cases.com|Automatic Watch Winders |Orbita Winder Watch Boxes Eilux. Needless to say I will NOT be using their services. I hope this saves some of y'all some hassell, just in case you were thinking of getting your FI/DH a nice watch box (their products do look great, btw!!! Too bad I couldn't see it in person! I'm sad about this because Martin's the one missing out sad.gif )

Ok, that's my P.O.ed thread for the day.

Thanks Danielle!

btw, I just went ahead and ordered a different box from Gemstone Globes - Childrens Jewelry - Gold Bangle Bracelets - 14k Discount Wedding Bands - Masonic Rings - Gemstone Globe

They were much easier to work with! It was already discounted 35%, plus I was able to save an additional 10% AND add in 3 day select shipping to make sure it arrives on time - all for about $101. Less than the other product would have been. And now I have a great present to present to Martin on our wedding day :)

Screw you watchcases.com! LOL

• 1 month later...