trio or mariachi band?

olisa6

For the ceremony and cocktail hour I want either a trio or a mariachi band. Not really sure what the difference is. My friend says that the mariachi bands are the guys that serenade you. If this is the case, then I don't want that. Either way, I'd like to know who used a trio or mariachi band and the price of them and what company. Also did you like them? Any experiences would be helpful.

Someone on here recently posted about this (Sorry, I'm still fairly new and bad with names - Sarah I think?). She recommended the Mariachi band. Apparently she hired the trio but got the band by coincidence. Lucky for her! Anyways, I'm sure she'll pop in here and give you a more detailed answer.

I've heard a trio and a band, and if you have a bigger group I'd definitely go for the band. I hired a trio, but got lucky and got a band instead! The band qas a really impressive sound- they play romantic music or party music, whatever you want. My video clip has some mariachi music in the background, so you kinda get the idea of what they sound like...

Here's my video thread: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t5263

Here's my review: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t5298

I used what was called a mariachi trio. My coordinator arranged for them, so I don't know the name of the group. They were $320/hour. They were perfect for our small group - they played for our ceremony & cocktail hour. I thought they were great, as did my guests.