Pictures of the Excellence Punta Cana

Are you looking for wedding pics or pics of the hotel? If you are looking for wedding pics you can email Ana, the wedding coordinator and she can send you links. If you are looking just for the hotel the suggestion of tripadvisor is really good.

I am getting married there in November. I went this past october. If you want you can visit our website celadogallant.weddingwindow.com and go to the photos section and you can look at the pics I took.

Debbie

Hey Debbie

I saw you are using Ana from destinationweddings.com, do you recommend her? How are you finding her prices. Most of my family is comin from Boston and New York and I want to make planning this trip as easy for them as possible. Any info will help

Nicole

Anna has been great and I strongly recommend destinationweddings.com. I like that on the site they created for me that I can see who's booked and the dates that they are going. We have recieved great feedback from our guests on Ana's service. She has made my life very easy. The prices are competitive. She can get any flights you see advertised on line for the same price. I've compared her prices to hotels.com and it's similar. A friend also checked with her travel agent and it was the same price. For what you get it's completely worth it. It's also helpful for me that she is on the west coast so I can talk to her after work.

Debbie

I'm new to this. You are booking a wedding planner trough destinationweddings.com ? And she will arrange everything with the ressort? Is it expensive? I was thinking to do everything by my own. I 'm not familiar with this type of service. Sorry if I ask a lot of questions.... wink.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...