wedding review ROR Jamaica april 22 2009

Jill

Great review, I am still trying to figure out where to have my destination wedding and Jamaica is looking more affordable and fun everyday. Where at Rui was your ceremony? I am concerned to have our wedding at a big resort because I dont want a lot of random people there. I feel like it will take away from the moment a little. Also we have a real party crowd going, would you recommend the resort for this kind of group? Any info helps :)

OUr ceremony was one the beach and it was amazing. People told me that there were a bunch of people watching our ceremony but to be honest I did not notice a single one. You are so focused on your hubby that it wont matter who is watching!! It did not take away from the moment at all. A party crowd at this resort is fine. Lots of bars and enough room for you all to be together. Night life is what you make it, if you have a crazy party crowd then you can drink at the bars or go to the disco. We loved the resort and so did everyone that came with us!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...