Edyta's Wedding Dreams Cabo Review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Edyta I'm glad everything went so well! I'm not going to lie I haven't seen your wedding pics yet b/c I can't download Juan's program but the few ones I have seen look amazing! I love the tiffany's chairs, they make the whole decor look so elegant. I think the bunny story is so cute, I almost died. How adorable. If that is not the cutest thing ever then I don't know what is. smile159.gif
Glenda do you have facebook? I have a bunch of pics up there...my email is [email protected]

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent review Edyta! Everything sounded wonderful and I will say it again.....you ALL looked so great! I loved your bouquet, and the table setting was perfect, simple and sooo elegant. Congratulations again, and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Edyta I finally saw pics! YAY! Thank goodness for FI's that know their technology. (Courtney I'm sure you'll back me up on that one) Edyta everything was gorgeous! I loved the horses, they are so romantic. And I saw the bunnies it was the cutest thing ever. You must have been tearing when you saw them. I love the song that Juan had for your slideshow it's so cute. It's such a happy song for the occasion! Congrats again! smile159.gif

Congratulations Edyta!!! Your wedding looked amazing, you were stunning, I loved your flowers and decor! I'm so glad everything turned out so well!!! I'm hoping to use Suzanne Morel for my hair/makeup too - thanks for the info. Very happy for you and your husband on a wonderful wedding day!!

• 2 weeks later...