My video- Ceremony, Reception, Details, and Venue all on YouTube...

Thanks for sharing Sarah. It was nice to see what Dreams looks like since I have not been there yet. That dance with your dad brought tears to my eyes because my father passed away 7 yrs ago. I will not have that special moment but it was nice to see what it would have been like.

You looked absolutely gorgeous and it did seem like the perfect day. Hopefully mine will go as smoothly.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah-

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you look so beautiful and so...at peace.

(also, your teeth, they are so white!)

The videos are awesome. I can't believe what an organized bride you were to get all that decorating done. I'm 5 weeks away and don't have one decoration.

You must've taken like a year off work or something.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Laura, Sarah is super bride! The DIY queen! She is amazing and has super human bridal strength.
roflmao, you are too funny Glenda...yeah, i just obsessed a little, that's all!

And I now pass the torch on to you sweetie- have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I am getting a message that says the videos are set to private. I set up an account, but no luck. Any one else having a problem??

I am really excited to see the footage! I am getting married at Dreams in November, and just recently booked Baja Video for my wedding! I would love to see the shots...I will keep working on it!