Hi There - I'm just wondering - how far in advance do people do their BD photoshuh.gif I'm thinking I might go in October.. which would be 5 months before the wedding, it seems like a lot of people do them a lot closer to the wedding, but I guess it probably doesn't matter much right??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy101 View Post
Hi There - I'm just wondering - how far in advance do people do their BD photoshuh.gif I'm thinking I might go in October.. which would be 5 months before the wedding, it seems like a lot of people do them a lot closer to the wedding, but I guess it probably doesn't matter much right??
The only reason I chose to do them so close to the wedding was for weight-loss reasons which is why I think a lot of girls do them closer to their date as well...

I also had mine later because I knew I was having a "Sexy Lingerie Shower" for my bridal shower and would get all my BD outfits as gifts! Hehehe

Otherwise, do them whenever! :) :)

We're usually booked a month or two in advance. I recommend to prospective clients they they schedule about 4-6 weeks before you need your album. This way, the bride should be in the shape she wants to be in for the wedding, it allows plenty of time to select the pics for the album, and finally gives me time to airbrush and retouch them before sending everything to the printer. Also, it can get chaotic before a wedding and you want to make sure you are relaxed during your session and not thinking of all the things you need to be doing instead.

Norma