Newbie!! Still undecided...help!!

anbrkl2010

Welcome!

I'm a Newbie as well. I've found this forum SOOO helpful in the few days since I've joined - I can't stop reading and reading all the good advice that is here.

I'm also considering those same resorts in the Dominican that you are and hope to get more advice from my travel agent this week. Is't very overwhelming with choices when you first start, isn't it!?!?

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I am getting married in Oct or Nov 2010, it will be los cabos or punta cana as well. Just not having any luck with wedding packages. We will have at least 50 guest, I want a private reception. You have listed some resorts that I will considered. So Thanks! Lets keep in contact. Good Luck and Congrats!

Congratulations and Welcome to the forum! My thing when I was considering locations was the trip duration. Punta Cana from Florida should be a breeze in flying time. I would consider that if I'm flying my whole family down. Once you start looking at the different resorts, you'll start seeing the differences and will know exactly what you want.

• 2 weeks later...