Tanning for BD Shoot?

Okay, so many of you know that I have my BD shoot May 1st and 2nd. I am not tan at all due to the weather in Georgia will not make up it's mind on what it wants to do. I want a self tanner that I can apply or have a friend apply for me. I don't want to spend the cash to go to the tanning bed.....any suggestions. I did a search, but really couldn't find anything. Thanks for any help!

Samie

I used a spray on one from CVS last year that seemed to work pretty well. It was subtle. Just enough tint to cover the fact that I am so white you can see my veins thru my skin. I don't remember the name of it, but it was in a bronze aerosol spray can and went on really easy. I'll try to remember to look up the name tonight (mighta been Sally Hansen something)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaShay View Post
I know you asked about an at-home product, but have you thought about doing a Mystic Tan (or a spray tan)? I always get one before any big event, and am definitely planning to do one before my BD shoot.
I did think about that, but not really sure I want to go that route.....since I want to do EVERYTHING. I don't know...if all else fails, I guess I will.

I am currently using L'oreal's self tanning body wipes and face lotion, which is working really well. It's subtle, so you apply it every day until you reach your desired tan and then apply 1-2 times a week to maintain, so you avoid the possibility of turning orange.

I plan to tan for mine...probably airbrush tan. I've used Mystic Tan before and it tended to make me more orange than tan. There's a salon in my town that has someone who actually sprays you manually. As long as you can stomach standing butt naked in front of another woman, you come out with a great looking bronze tan that lasts a week :-)