Nominate Your MotM for April!

ACDCDCAC

B2B--I second mummergirl for the help she's provided me this month (Now FI just has to get my car running for us to get up to the closest K&G but I'm excited to get there!)

Mrs--again, a second for Betsy for offering her assistance on DIY projects I may have coming up as my day draws near!

Thank you, both!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jaime.... i had to make sure Martin complimented you!!! I didn't want him wearing something that would distract from you! HA, just kidding!!! I would be honored to have someone give a silent toast to me!!! Just catch it on camera!!! Thanks hun!

I'm wondering about Andi too!!!! I love her, but what is she?!!!!

Wow, just getting to this thread - thanks for the nominations, girls ... but I do love doing the Biggeset Loser, I get into it too and I love to see everyone reaching their goals. And this is my first "season" where I am participating so it's even more fun. Even if I am not doing well ...

First of all...I must say, you all clearly have fabulous taste. lmao

But seriously, thanks girls.

*ahem*

B2B- MsShelly...she's a total sweetie and has been a faithful and diligent b2b. SO glad to see her turn coming up!

Mrs-Amarllis...she's everywhere and always has something helpful to contribute!