July Negril Brides

Pretty new to this forum, but I was just curious who all was going to be in Negril in July? We'll be there from July 8-July 20th which is a long time, so I thought I'd see if we would end up running into another bridehuh.gif?

Well read lots of reviews that is what I did! I also did the math and found with CSA giving you a free wedding it was worth paying more for the resort then for example RIU who wanted like $800.00. Personally I would rather put that $800.00 into staying at the nicer resort! Plus we really wanted to be on 7 mile beach.

I booked the resort they had a great deal at the time, and waited for the air to go down. It took about 6 weeks before the air went down so then I booked that on Delta's web site. The hotel has only a $20.00 cancel fee I think 48 hours in advance! That was worth the risk to book!! Nice thing too is I didnt have to mess with travel insurance with that great cancel policy!