How much coffee do you drink and how do you drink it?

jk1101

I used to drink a 32 oz coffee on my way to work.

Now that I'm not working, I make coffee at home.

I usually make a 10 cup pot. FI takes about 16oz to work and I drink the rest most days.

I drink it with fat free French Vanilla creamer and nutrasweet.

Sometimes I feel a little shaky, but I feel like it's a really good appetite suppressant.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink approx 20 oz pr day. I have now started making my own blended coffee drink and its so yummy!

16 oz milk

1 tblsp Maxwell house Coffee

4 cubes Ice

2 tblsp vanilla

7 packets Splenda or 1 tsp Stevia

1/8 tsp xanthum gum (optional --if you want it a tad thick)

Blend! Enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseykitten View Post
What's weasel coffee?
:) They feed coffee beans to a weasel and then collect the undigested beans when they come out from the other side...lol
The chemical digestive reaction changes the taste of the beans. It's considered as the most expensive coffee in the world and a cup of this coffee in Toronto cost around $60(if you can find a place).
It has an amazing aroma of vanilla and chocolate. I paid $15/lb in Vietnam for this coffee, directly from the farm where they grow weasels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri_Markine View Post
:) They feed coffee beans to a weasel and then collect the undigested beans when they come out from the other side...lol
The chemical digestive reaction changes the taste of the beans. It's considered as the most expensive coffee in the world and a cup of this coffee in Toronto cost around $60(if you can find a place).
It has an amazing aroma of vanilla and chocolate. I paid $15/lb in Vietnam for this coffee, directly from the farm where they grow weasels.
I just saw that coffee on the Travel Channel this weekend. I'm not sure I could drink it myself but the guy on that show was eating and drinking EVERYTHING!