Managing guests who do not stay at the wedding resort (and the "fee" associated)?

just fyi for any one getting married at the moon palace. Day passes are alittle cheaper if your a palace premier member. i think they were $66.00. All of our guests in our case stayed at a palace resort so day passes were not necessary except for 2 guests. For these 2 guests we covered the day pass charge. again it was only 2 people but we had originally mentioned that everyone would be responsible for day passes if they chose to stay elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbroncs View Post
just fyi for any one getting married at the moon palace. Day passes are alittle cheaper if your a palace premier member. i think they were $66.00. All of our guests in our case stayed at a palace resort so day passes were not necessary except for 2 guests. For these 2 guests we covered the day pass charge. again it was only 2 people but we had originally mentioned that everyone would be responsible for day passes if they chose to stay elsewhere.
Hi ssbroncs,

I am a premier member, may I ask when was your wedding? Did they limit the people that could come in? My contract says that only 20% of the people can come from outside the resort.

Liz