Allurements by Rebecca: Passports, Boarding Passes, Custom Invitations & Monograms

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else that Rebecca is AMAZING!! She made my monogram in my signature for me last week and even worked with me to get something with the colors and style that were perfect for our wedding! I got my stargazers in there and I love it!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am soooooooo excited! I just got my monogram this morning. Rebecca from Allurements by Rebecca created it.

Allurements by Rebecca

Not only was she awesome to work with but she does amazing work. I was sooo impressed!! I would seriously recommend her to anyone looking to get a monogram made. She has a lot of options available and can customize one for you too. She customized it to my colors exactly!! I can't say enough great things about her, seriously!

Here it is!!

Click the image to open in full size.

She did the same one for me last week! I love her work and i strongly suggest girls using her for menus, programs, luggage tags, AHR invites etc! Especially since she is using alot of her time doing free monograms for us! She is doing some other things for me and I am so excited to see them!!!!