Allurements by Rebecca: Passports, Boarding Passes, Custom Invitations & Monograms

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmacphe View Post
Hey Ladies, I hope this works - here is my monogram by Rebecca, I really like how it turned out! I am wondering, do you think this would show up/could I get this on travel mugs??

Click the image to open in full size.
Stephanie:

We can absolutely make this work on your mugs! On black or stainless would be beautiful! When you pick something out, show the printer your logo and if they have any concerns, let me know and I'll work with them to get them something they can print.

Rebecca

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Just wanted to share the monogram that Rebecca created for me. Still trying to figure out how to make it show bigger but hopefully you get the general idea. My theme is a white wedding with accents of silver and blue (tiffany blue as he bought my first ever gift gift from there...my ring!) and Rebecca did an awesome job! She was very patient with me and responded very quickly to all my emails.

Thanks again Rebecca, Mike and I are thrilled!!! You captured our theme perfectly.

I will go take pics of the projects Rebecca has done for me!!! Seriously if you aren't real crafty or need some good help she has AMAZING prices and does exceptional work as we know, plus she's our rebecca!!!!!!!! K I will post pics in a couple minutes