• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlergray View Post
So what is everybody bring to the shoot?
Ok my suggestion :-) Bring several outfits, of different styles. Maybe some sport stuff if your FI is into sports, or something personalized like his favorite hat or some wedding stuff. Trish and I will bring a couple things with us.

Tammy the pictures look great!

I have NO idea yet what I'm bringing to the shoot:) FI really likes soccer so I think I'm going to try to snag one of his soccer shirts/jerseys, he never wears them so I'll have to do some digging to find one, he shouldn't miss it so I'm not too worried about that. He also just got a Harley and I never thought I'd ride but I find myself enjoying riding with him so maybe I'll bring my jacket with and try to incorporate something like that into it. Then of course lingerie.

Jillian, that's awesome that there's going to be a Chicago BDW mixer, I'll have to wait until it's closer and maybe I'll try to make it out there after work. Only downside is I live an hour away so would suck driving home afterwards.

• VIP Member

Tiffany... could you steal his helmet? I'm picturing a really cute picture of you in black undies and the helmet at your hip. That'd be cute!!!

• VIP Member

Oh I forgot... SHOES!!! Bring some awesome shoes!!!!

Maybe a white button up shirt if your husband has a desk job... or even if you do. We have a dinning room table in our suite which should make for some interesting shots (think the Pretty Woman scene where she buys him the tie...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Tiffany... could you steal his helmet? I'm picturing a really cute picture of you in black undies and the helmet at your hip. That'd be cute!!!
That's a great idea but he doesn't wear a helmet. But even if he did I think it would be hard to get away with it since if it's nice out that day I'm sure he'll be out riding.