Steph's engagement pics- Need a photog??

Hey there

We wanted to share a link to our photographer's blog. We are bringing him from LA to Mexico in May for our wedding weekend and we did an engagement photo shoot to get to know him. He posted his favorites that he did a little retouching on and posted them as a preview on his blog. We are so happy with the results and are excited to have him with us the entire stay in Mexico :)

Stephanie and Gabe

Check em out and let me know what you think!!

View My Blog

You guys are so sweet, I told my girls on the royal blog that I have been in such a funk lately because of finance and that its so nice to come on this site and have all of you make me feel so great!! Thank you for the kind words.

As for the pictures we shot them at UCLA in the halls and corridors and they have a botanical garden walkway on the south side of the campus that we took all the scenic shots.

His name is Ion just tell him I told you about him if you'd like to call him. I know him through a friend of mine so not sure if I got a better rate but he charged me his wedding day price + travel of course and a travel fee for out of work days :) He is super great and very nice! We are thrilled!! i will post a link when we return to show our wedding pics as well.