DMB, Vegas and a proposal...

So, a patron at the restuarant I bartend at shocked my boyfriend (now fiance) with 2 floor tickets to see my favorite band (Dave Matthews Band) in Vegas. My boyfriend decided we should go all out. We flew to Vegas, stayed at The Signature hotel (a suite hotel, sister company with MGM Grand) and what a blast!!!!!!!!! I was so overwhelmed by the whole thing.. a proposal was not even in my head. So, my boyfriend set out on Saturday morning to play in a poker tournament, while I went to the Forum shops to.. shop! After a few hours and $400 later I decided to return to the hotel and lay by the pool. My man calls me and lets me know he is done with his tournament and is on his way back to the hotel. We met at our room, where he shared the news that not only did he do well in the tournament.. he WON!!! He broke out a bottle of champagne and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. As I return to the room, "In your eyes" by Peter Gabriel is playing as my man begins to profess his love. He gets down on one knee and asked for my hand in marriage. Of coarse I said "YES"!!!!!!!!! We then got ready, went to a swanky sushi dinner, and set our for the concert.. It was magical.. What a day.. I could live it over.. again... and again. smile159.gif