Give me some input ladies!!!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably one of the few that has actually been to 2 of your venues.

I am curious about where your service would be, I really like the view of

the water, and if there is a wrap around deck then that would be beautiful. I have never been there so I can't really offer opinions on it.

I have been here for a wedding it was beautiful, I love the greenhouse it is so pretty. , is there a back up plan, if it rains, for the ceremony

My favourite place. It is a place I have vacationed at alot over the years. If you want a resort feel this is the place. The water is beautiful, scenery breathtaking, and your friends and family could book to stay there, which would be nice. You could also stay there, it is so romantic in the evening, sitting out on your porch. If you stay here have a massage, the best massage I have ever had. And the spa area is in the middle of the woods, oh so peaceful. Well I guess you know my vote is.

Kelly~

I love #3, it has a great over all resort feel, which might be nice since you originally wanted a destination wedding, but having said that I absolutely loved the greenhouse reception our friends had at #2. It was different and romantic and didn't have that run of the mill wedding feel, you know what I mean. I think you couldn't go wrong with either of these venues.

Kelly~

Oh yeah you might want to consider the bug issue, how will the mosquittos be at all of these venues, June in Ontario, prime mosquitto time. Find out if any of the venues spray for themhuh.gif Also keep that in mind when planning your service, no sunset ceremonies, or you will be the buffet(lol)