Hi everyone!

Cassondra2009

Hello-

I wanted to say and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Cassondra and I live in Massachusetts. I've been engaged since Feb, but I'm not getting married until 2009! It sucks, but my FI sister is getting married next summer. I haven't chosen a destination yet...but I am thinking about Bermuda, Cancun, or the Dominican Republic. I am open to any suggestions...I know its early but I'll feel better when I pick a location!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cassondra! where in mass are you from? I'm from mass too! I'm also getting married at dreams cancun, let me know if I can help.

choosing the location is the most difficult part so be glad that you have plenty of time to research!

Hi Cassandra! Welcome to the forum. You will be able to find lots of information here. I have been to Cancun and Punta Cana in the Dominican. They are both beautiful. Punta Cana has amazing beaches, but it is very humid there. I have not been to Bermuda yet. Again, welcome.