Sand Pails as OOT bags!?

I wouldn't worry about being practical, lots of people use gable boxes which aren't reusable, plus the pails are reusable if they want, they could always give them to a kid they know if they don't want them. And for 30 people you could find a way to travel with them.

I love the idea. We are having our wedding in Florida so shipping isn't too crazy expensive for us.

I am buying sand pails when I get down to Florida for the kids. We have about 30 guests. I did mini 4x4 lime green tote bags ($1ea from Michaels) with a thank you tag for all guests and large tote bags ($2.50 at Target) with lots of stuff like beach mats, beach ball, beach safe, flip flop playing cards, and bottle koozie for each of the wedding party individuals and our immediate family.

I love the idea. We are having our wedding in Florida so shipping isn't too crazy expensive for us.

I am buying sand pails when I get down to Florida for the kids. We have about 30 guests. I did mini 4x4 lime green tote bags ($1ea from Michaels) with a thank you tag for all guests and large tote bags ($2.50 at Target) with lots of stuff like beach mats, beach ball, beach safe, flip flop playing cards, and bottle koozie for each of the wedding party individuals and our immediate family.

• 5 months later...