Pics from my Bachelorette Party

Natalie Z

Here you go TammyM!!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is where the night began, and I probably shouldn't be drinking that through the straw!!

We had a navigator Limo! It was a lot of fun!! I was dancing the whole time in it!

The girl on the far right was pregnant and I made her a shirt that said "wear a condom" across her bump!! She loved it!

One of my bridesmaids

My little sis in the middle and another BM

I'm showing this picture because the camera that you can see in this picture will be last time I see it because I LOST IT!!! God I could of cried the next morning when I woke up and it was not with my stuff, all those pictures gone!!

more champagne? smile27.gif

Obviously I was really excited about the champagne? Ask me about 1 hour later when I was pucking in an alley how much I loved it then!!

My throat still hurts today!! Overall it was such a fun night just wish I didn't loose my camera!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, omg it looks like you had BLAST! I love the shirt you made for the lady who is pregnant, lol that's hilarious!! Hopefully someone scooped up your camera and they haven't realized it yet! I'd ask if you have any more pictures, but that's just rubbing it in!! :P

LOL Awesome pics, bummer that you lost your camera, at least someone was enjoying the pics of your bach party. Maybe you'll find them on the web one day.. lol Looks like you had an awesome time, you look really cute in your pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Hahaha, omg it looks like you had BLAST! I love the shirt you made for the lady who is pregnant, lol that's hilarious!! Hopefully someone scooped up your camera and they haven't realized it yet! I'd ask if you have any more pictures, but that's just rubbing it in!! :P
ha ha ha ha that is so funny about more pictures!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
LOL Awesome pics, bummer that you lost your camera, at least someone was enjoying the pics of your bach party. Maybe you'll find them on the web one day.. lol Looks like you had an awesome time, you look really cute in your pics.
Yes that is exactly what I was thinking someone has all these pictures!!! God only knows where they are!!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!