Personalized Chapstick--WITH SPF

LOVE this idea!!!! Just mentioned it to my fiance and he doesn't seem to think guests will use it or like it. I think they will. And if they don't- then I'LL have a lifetime supply of personalized chapstick, haha.

Has anyone else ordered from another company? How was the quality/flavor of those?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Originally Posted by pmkaraan View Post

Looks great! I was thinking of doing Chapstick too but I don't have enough time :/

I ordered from bulk apocathery and it came VERY fast, and was cheap.  I think it was like .28 each for 100 of them.  Something like that.

Originally Posted by pmkaraan View Post

Looks great! I was thinking of doing Chapstick too but I don't have enough time :/

You have plenty of time! :-) I'm a week after you and I just placed an order for our chapstick! ;-)

Originally Posted by agm04 View Post

I ordered from bulk apocathery and it came VERY fast, and was cheap.  I think it was like .28 each for 100 of them.  Something like that.

I second this! Well, I haven't received them just yet, I just ordered them this week but from what I can tell, .28 is the best deal out there!