Ok so we have our invites done and are getting ready to address them. I would like to hire someone to adress them for us with nice handwritting such as calligraphy or something nice. My FI wants to print them on the computer using a pretty font. My mom nearly had a heart attack because she thinks it is not appropriate to print them on the computer- pretty font or not. What has everyone else done? What is appropriate? Who do you bring them to to address them appropriately? Any advice would help so much. Thank you

you can actually get a calligraphy font and print them on the computer if you want - you most likely won't be able to tell the difference if you print it right on the envelope.

I'm sort of with your mom though, I'm going to spend $1 each to get them with professional calligraphy. There are a lot of vendors on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade who do calligraphy.