STDS and Invites who do you send them to?

I sent months flip flopping on this one. I just mailed them out yesterday and sent them to my entire invitation list. Mine were a little different than most. They had lots of info, and the people that we think would go to Jamaica included a custom made note with travel agent info. I ordered them from VistaPrint and here is how my cards were worded:

Dear Friends and Family,

We have chosen Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa in Jamaica for our destination wedding. The beautiful white sand beaches and lush island setting make it the perfect location to start our married life together.

While we would love everyone to come, we understand that because of the distance and cost not everyone will be able to be with us in Jamaica. We will be holding an engagement BBQ in Elk Grove, California on June 20th and a Post Wedding Celebration in Quincy, Illinois when we return.

Please do not feel bad if you are unable to attend our wedding. The greatest gift you can give us is to celebrate with us in either California or Illinois.

Take a moment to visit our wedding website www.mywedding/michaelandkelly5210 There you will find more information and even be able to do an early RSVP!

Love,

Michael & Kelly

Nice! I was also planning on sending a note along with the STD's in regards to what we chose as our Wedding Site. We will also have an ACH when we get back home but it will be about 2months after we get back so the weather is nicer here in MN. Your not hits it on the nose I might just have to change the wording around and add a few lines if you dont mind. Thanks Kelly!