ROR bride, just a few q's!...

Ok, so I have 6month left and still feel like i have a ton of things to do when i thought i was almost sorted! Theres still things id like to know but dont like asking Chandlyn all the time as i know she is very busy and from what iv read here, you ladies r a great help, so...

I want 'All my life' - KC and Jojo to walk down the aisle to..but how long is the aisle? I would probs be down there before the song really got started. So I was thinking, as this is a very long song and has an instrumental bit at the beginning, that I could also have my BM's walk down to the instrumental bit first?? What do you think?

Sand ceremony - Is this included in the ceremony? Do u automatically get it or do u have to ask for it??

Were having a semi-private dinner at the steak house, will we be allowed to play our own music? on ipod or something? (i was thinking not as there will be other people there but others have said..y not?!)

And im sure ill have plently more questions for you as time goes on! :)

Hi,

We also did the sand ceremony. It's not included. You need to bring the script, the sand and the vases as nothing is provided. I bought the sand at Michaels craft store and the vases online The script I just printed from the internet. The JOP also included sand from the beach.

I would say have your bridesmaids walk down to the same song. That's what I did.

I don't see why you couldn't play music at the restaurant. You really do have a semi private section. Doesn't even feel like anyone else is in the restaurant. I think it would be fine.

J

Hi

Im also planning to walk down the aisle to KC & Jojo All my life. Great song! Where is your ceremony taking place? Im getting married at the pong gazebo and I know that the asile there is quite long enough for the song. If your having it on the beach I would definately let your bridle party walk down to the begining of the song.

Happy planing!

My bridesmaids will be walking down to the same song as me too.

The sand ceremony is seperate...you have to plan for it if you want it and get all the accessories. (we're doing the hand ceremony so that we don't have to transport all that stuff...especially coming home after the wedding!)

Not sure about the music...can't see why not!

Ashsmith - I am getting married 2 weeks after you!

From what I remember from other people's posts you can play your Ipod on a dock station during your dinner. You are sort of seperated from the other parties in the restaurant, so playing the music shouldn't be a problem. If you do a search, these posts should come up.